Does your organization suffer from one or more of these problems?
- Various stakeholders continually mention changing to a new platform
- Multiple system or data silos that require manual syncing
- Spending too much time with back-office operations and reporting and less on outreach and advocacy
- Different staff and volunteers have their own way of doing common tasks
- Website or database updates that are too manual
- Low adoption rates with new tools
I’ll help you make sense of your technology stack. Let’s dive into what’s working, what needs tweaking and what’s falling short of your expectations. The goal is simple: let’s remove inefficiencies and cut down on the clutter that is inhibiting growth and effectiveness. You need better processes and tools. Let’s get work.